Rising demand for soft water globally is a key factor driving market revenue growth
The global Water Softening Systems Market size is expected to reach USD 4.86 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.9% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising demand for soft water globally is a key factor expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period.
Concerns regarding the adverse effects of hard water has been increasing among consumers over the years. Hard water contains a high concentration of dissolved minerals, primarily calcium and magnesium. These minerals are responsible for a variety of problems such as dry skin and hair, faded clothes, stained sinks, and bathtubs and also affects the overall plumbing system of building. On the other hand, soft water protects the skin and hair from the effects of minerals, avoids clogging of plumbing systems, and prevents damage to home appliances. Rising concerns about the adverse effects of hard water is driving demand for soft water, which is expected to boost revenue growth of the market during the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/5009
Top Lading Players: AO Smith Water Technologies Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, EcoWater Systems LLC., Watts Water Technologies Inc., Kinetico Incorporated, Culligan International Company, BWT AG, Feedwater Limited, Envicare Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Marlo Incorporated, Monarch Water Ltd., HydroFLOW USA, and Canature Environment Products Co., Ltd.
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Industrial segment revenue is expected to register a steady CAGR over the forecast period due to rising demand for water softening systems in industrial applications. Many industrial boilers require soft feedwater, and without this soft water, and boilers are vulnerable to hard insulation layers, which decrease heat transfer performance and increase energy consumption. Using soft water in industrial boiler systems saves energy and increases the efficiency of the boiler system.
- Salt-free water softener segment revenue is expected to register a steady CAGR over the forecast period due to increasing use of these softeners in recent years. These softeners change the magnesium and calcium chemically to reduce their adverse effects, rather than totally removing the minerals.
- The market in North America is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market during the forecast period due to increasing population staying in the hard water affected areas which is driving demand for water softeners. In addition, increasing number of housing projects is also driving need for water softening systems and is expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period.
Segments covered in the report:
Softener Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Salt-Based Ion Exchange Softener
- Salt-Free Water Softener
Flow Rate Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- 05 GPM to 30 GPM
- 30 GPM to 60 GPM
- 60 GPM to 90 GPM
- Above 90 GPM
Cylinder Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Twin Cylinder
- Mono Cylinder
- Multi Cylinde
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
Ask for Customize Research Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/5009
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Browse More Related Research Reports:
Petroleum Jelly Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/petroleum-jelly-market
Sodium Sulphate Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sodium-sulphate-market
Copper Foil Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/copper-foil-market
Industrial Air Compressor Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-air-compressor-market
Laser Cladding Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/laser-cladding-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs