Rising demand for nucleotides in the Food & Beverage (F&B) industry and increasing demand for dietary nucleotides are some major factors driving market revenue growth
Nucleotide Market size – USD 550.10 Million in 2021, Growth – CAGR of 5.9%, Trends – Increasing use of next-generation sequencing methods for studying viral pathogens
Nucleotides are organic molecules that serve as the building blocks of DNA and RNA, which are essential for all forms of life. Nucleotides are widely used in various applications such as food and beverages, animal feed, pharmaceuticals, and others.
The increasing demand for nucleotides in the food and beverage industry is one of the major factors driving the growth of the nucleotide market. Nucleotides are widely used as flavor enhancers in various food and beverage products such as infant formula, soups, sauces, and seasonings. Additionally, nucleotides are also used as nutritional supplements in animal feed to improve animal growth and performance.
However, the high cost of nucleotides compared to other flavor enhancers and nutritional supplements is a major challenge for the market growth. Additionally, the production of nucleotides is complex and requires advanced technology and expertise, which adds to the cost.
Overall, the nucleotide market is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years, driven by the increasing demand from various end-use industries and the development of innovative nucleotide-based products and technologies.
Get a sample of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/3368
Top Leading Players in The Global Nucleotides Market Are:
Geneaid Biotech Ltd., MCLAB, ProMega Corporation, PurMaBiologics, QIAGEN, Takara Bio, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, TransGen Biotech Co., Ltd., PolyOrg, Inc., Zymo Research Corporation, Trilink Biotechnologies, Inc., Meridian Bioscience, LGC Biosearch Technologies, BOC Sciences, Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Merck KGaA, PerkinElmer, Inc., and Jena Bioscience GmbH.
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Based on technology, the TaqMan Allelic Discrimination segment was valued at USD 206.23 Million in 2021 and is expected to be valued at USD 325.37 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. Allelic discrimination assays are widely used in academic and research laboratories for genotyping frame shifts, point mutations, as well as small (six base pair length) insertions and deletions. TaqMan allelic discrimination assays use a TaqMan probe for detecting specific alleles in Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) and Ribonucleic Acid (RNA) samples. The assay enables researchers to rapidly detect allelic variations observed in samples of patients with genetic disorders. Furthermore, rising prevalence of viral diseases is expected to further increase demand of this assay, thereby driving revenue growth of this segment during the forecast period.
- Based on application, the molecular biology segment is projected to account for a significant revenue share over the forecast period. Diagnostics and treatment of human diseases have been facilitated by genomic technology developments. In genetics, introduction of molecular technology has led to development of novel approaches for diagnostic and predictive DNA analysis that are increasingly specific, quick, and trustworthy. In addition, production of nucleic acid analogues has become an important aspect of modern biology, due to potential application of these new biomarkers in genetic diagnosis and research. In the past decade, nucleic acids have been widely changed by substituting neutral or charged structures for phosphodiester linker or sugar-phosphodiester backbone. Several of these modified oligonucleotides exhibit enhanced Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) and Ribonucleic Acid (RNA) affinity and binding characteristics. Locked Nucleic Acids (LNAs), also known as Bridging Nucleic Acids (BNAs) and Peptide Nucleic Acids (PNAs) are two prominent representations of this new form of oligomers.
Segments covered in the report:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 – 2030)
- Laboratory Grade
- Deoxynucleotide Triphosphates (dNTPs)
- Deoxyadenosine Triphosphate (dATP)
- Deoxycytidine Triphosphate (dCTP)
- Deoxyguanosine Triphosphate (dGTP)
- Thymidine Triphosphate (dTTP)
- Nucleoside Triphosphates (NTPs)
- Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP)
- Tetrahydrogen Triphosphate (CTP)
- Guanosine-5’-Triphosphate (GTP)
- Uridine Triphosphate (UTP)
- Modified Nucleotides
- Fluorescently-labeled Nucleotides
- Biotin-labeled Nucleotides
- Linker-modified Nucleotides
- Cap Analog and Variants
- Industry Grade
- Food Grade
- Deoxynucleotide Triphosphates (dNTPs)
Concentration Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 – 2030)
- 2-5 mM
- 5-10 mM
- 10-25 mM
- 25-100 mM
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 – 2030)
- TaqMan Allelic Discrimination
- Gene Chips & Microarrays
- SNP by Pyrosequencing
- Other Technologies
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 – 2030)
- Pharmaceutical Research
- Diagnostic Application
- Molecular Biology
- Reverse Transcriptase
- DNA Labeling
- Other Molecular Biology
- Food and Beverage Additive
- Animal Feed Additive
- Other Applications
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 – 2030)
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Diagnostic Labs
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Other End-users
Ask for Customize Research Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3368
Nucleotides Market Upcoming Growth:
Nucleotides are organic molecules that serve as the building blocks of nucleic acids such as DNA and RNA. They are used in a variety of applications such as infant formula, functional food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, and animal feed.
The global nucleotides market is expected to grow due to the increasing demand for nucleotides in infant formula and functional food and beverages. Nucleotides are added to infant formula to mimic the nucleotide content of breast milk, which has been found to have beneficial effects on infant health.
In addition, nucleotides are added to functional food and beverages to enhance their nutritional value and provide health benefits such as improved immunity and gut health.
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Browse More Related Research Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports