Increasing demand for recycled water owing to large-scale biogas production in the dairy and the brewery industry is a crucial factor driving industrial wastewater treatment market revenue growth
Increasing awareness about the benefits of recycling wastewater in various end-use industries
The global industrial wastewater treatment market size is expected to reach USD 93.27 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing government initiatives to reduce the emission from industrial waste is a prominent factor that is driving industrial wastewater treatment market revenue growth.
The industrial wastewater treatment market is growing due to increased regulations for water conservation and pollution control, and growing demand for clean water. Physical treatment processes include sedimentation and filtration, while chemical treatments involve using chemicals to neutralize pollutants. Biological treatments use microorganisms to break down pollutants.
Industries utilize a large volume of water in their manufacturing and other industrial operations. As a result, water gets contaminated with a variety of chemicals and pollutants. Therefore, it should be thoroughly treated or processed before being discharged into any water source. These procedures and methods for water treatment have enabled governments in various countries to adopt policies and environmental laws that define the level of treatment required to protect water quality.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1482
Top Companies: Kurita Water Industries Ltd., Aries Chemicals, Inc., Ecolab, SUEZ, Kemira, Solenis, Feralco AB, IXOM, Hydrite Chemical, and SNF.
Further Key Finding from the Report Suggestion:
- On January 17, 2022, Kurita Water Industries Ltd., a Tokyo-based leading manufacturer, and provider of products and services in water treatment chemicals and water treatment facilities, announced that their KR-FM resin has recently been adopted in North America as part of its efforts to assist customers in improving production efficiency and product quality in order to advance industrial production technologies. The KR-FM resin is a functional material designed for high purity ultrapure water production and yield improvement in cutting-edge semiconductor manufacturing.
- Adsorption segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021. Increasing demand from the paper & pulp industries is a key factor driving this segment’s growth. Adsorption is a highly efficient process that aids in removing dissolved organic pollutants from industrial wastewater, such as dyes. Dyes are classified as organic pollutants. The textile, paper & pulp industries all use large number of dyes in their operations. As a result, these pollutants are prevalent in wastewater generated by these industries. Dyes are typically emitted by industrial processes such as dye manufacturing, textile finishing, and food coloring. As a result, the large-scale release of this toxic waste can have a significantly negative impact on microbial populations while also being toxic to mammalian animals. Consequently, industries and prominent market players are implementing cutting-edge methods such as adsorption to effectively reduce environmental impact and keep themselves compliant efficient.
- Ultrafiltration systems segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Increasing demand for cost-effective wastewater filtration solutions is a crucial factor driving growth of this segment. Ultrafiltration systems are designed to reduce the volume of oil in water by up to 98 percent without the use of chemical additives. These systems can also remove particulates during deburring and tumbling operations, allowing the water and soap solution to be recycled and reused. Companies also observe a significant reduction in detergent costs of up to 75% percent and a reduction in waste disposal costs of up to 90%, when calculating heating and disposal expenses. For these reasons, ultrafiltration membrane technology is rapidly replacing traditional filtration methods as a prominent choice among industry professionals.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1482
The global Industrial Wastewater Treatment market is segmented into:
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Food & Beverage
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Poultry & Agriculture
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Sludge Treatment
Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Ultrafiltration Systems
- Vacuum Evaporation and Distillation
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Paper Bed Filters
- Solid Bowl Centrifuges
- Tramp Oil Separators
- Vacuum Filters
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1482
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Abaca Fiber Market:https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/news/abaca-fiber-market-size-to-reach-usd-1958-19-million-at-a-cagr-of-15-by-2032-reports-and-data
Retail Logistics Market:https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/news/retail-logistics-market-size-to-reach-usd-994-29-billion-at-a-cagr-of-7-by-2032-reports-and-data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports