The growth of the market is driven by the increase in demand from emerging markets for Conformal Coating and high demand for printed circuit boards in the automotive & transport and electronics industries.
Conformal Coating Market Size – USD 11.79 Billion in 2020, Growth – CAGR of 4.49%, Trends –Increase in demand for electronics and automotive & transportation industries.
The Conformal Coating Market is forecast to grow from USD 11.79 Billion in 2020 to USD 16.71 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 4.49%, during the forecast period. The market is driven by the increase in demand from emerging markets for Conformal Coating and high demand for printed circuit boards in the automotive & transport and electronics industries.
Conformal Coating consists of unique properties like high resistance to dust, salts, moisture, corrosion, high temperature and humidity and increase in reliability of electronic equipment by 5 years. Costly replacement and repair in the event of damage and technological constraints in the application, preparation and drying of Conformal Coating are the major restrictions for the market.
Top Lading Players: Henkel (Germany), Illinois Tool Works (US), Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd (Japan), DOW Corning (US), H.B. Fuller (US), Chase Corporation (US), Europlasma NV (Belgium), MG Chemicals (Canada), Dymax Corporation (US) and Kisco Conformal Coating LLC (US).
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- The Conformal Coating Market is forecasted to grow from USD 11.79 Billion in 2020 to USD 16.71 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 4.49%, during the forecast period. The market is driven by the increase in demand from emerging markets for Conformal Coating and high demand for printed circuit boards in the automotive & transport and electronics industries.
- The market for acrylics is expected to grow the largest at USD 4.12 Billion in 2028, at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. Because of their cheap nature and easy-to-apply properties, acrylic Conformal Coating accounted for the largest share. This market is expected to be driven by rising demand for environment friendly or volatile organic compounds (VOCs)-free Conformal Coating in countries like Germany and France. Attention is being paid to new products such as Certonal FC-742 and Never Wet, which are likely to improve the use and application of Conformal Coating.
- On the basis of application, the market for electronics industry is expected to grow the largest at USD 3.97 Billion in 2028, at a CAGR of 5.06% during the forecast period. The rising growth of the electronic industry and the requirement for Conformal Coating on polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) for improved performance in hazardous environments has been the crucial drivers for the growth of the electronic industry in the market.
Conformal Coating Market Upcoming Growth:
Conformal Coating are protective coatings applied to electronic components and printed circuit boards to protect them from environmental factors such as moisture, dust, and chemicals. The market for Conformal Coating is expected to grow due to the increasing demand for electronic devices in various industries.
Moreover, the increasing demand for high-performance electronic devices that are resistant to harsh environments and extreme temperatures is expected to drive the growth of the market. The development of new formulations and advanced technologies for Conformal Coating is also expected to create new opportunities for the market in the future.
However, the growth of the market may be limited by factors such as the volatility of raw material prices and the strict environmental regulations related to the use of Conformal Coating. The increasing adoption of alternative technologies such as nano-coatings and plasma treatments may also pose a challenge to the growth of the market.
In conclusion, the Conformal Coating market is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years due to the increasing demand for electronic devices in various industries and the development of new technologies for Conformal Coating.
Segments covered in the report:
Type (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
Coating Type (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Brush Coating
- Dip Coating
- Selective Coating by Machine
- Spray Coating
Application (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Automotive & Transportation
- Aerospace & Defense
Ask for Customize Research Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1274
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Browse More Related Research Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs